Ready for a power outage or emergency? Be prepared with Harbor Insurance.
It’s always a good idea to have an emergency kit handy in case of power outages or other issues — especially with the threat of stormy weather in fall and winter. See recommendations from the American Red Cross below.
Emergency kit basics
• Water (one gallon per person, per day; keep a two-week supply at home)
• Food (non-perishable, easy-to-prepare items; two week supply at home)
• Flashlight and battery-powered radio, along with extra batteries
• First-aid kit, toiletries, medications and medical items
• Multi-purpose tool
• Copies of personal documents, along with family and emergency contact information
• Extra cash, clothing and blankets
• Cell phones and chargers
• Maps of the area
As always, the agents at Harbor Insurance are able to assist you in securing the proper insurance for your home, auto, boat and/or business and more. With over 100 years in business, we have seen our fair share of catastrophe big and small. We are here to help you be prepared for what’s to come.
Call (888) 451-8818 or visit us online today!